OrthoRehab’s Pilates Program for Wellness
OrthoRehab Specialists has certified Pilates Instructors who are also Doctors in Physical Therapy. This means you will work with experts in movement and posture to ensure your Pilates training will be mindful, effective, and safe, no matter your medical history.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you get the individualized attention you deserve. You would benefit from Pilates training at OrthoRehab if you are interested in:
- Bridging the gap from Physical Therapy to return to activities
- Improving mobility, flexibility, strength, posture, and coordination
- Correcting imbalances causing pain and stiffness
- Enhancing current level of fitness or sports performance
- Learning how to better use your core musculature
- Bettering your balance to reduce the risk of falling
- Discovering and resolving the root cause of repeat injuries
- Reviewing technique if you participate in Pilates elsewhere
- Having fun while developing your body and mind!
2023 Pilates Session Options and Pricing:
**All sessions are led by an experienced Pilates-Certified Physical Therapist. Please come prepared and arrive 5-10 mins prior to the start of your class to get the maximum use of time. Cancels: please contact us 24 hours or more in advance.
- Private 1:1 Reformer and/or Mixed Equipment Pilates Session: $110 (45 minutes)
- Get the ultimate benefits with 1:1 attention to correct form and tailor unique exercises to your body.
- Duet Reformer Class: $65 per person (45 minutes)
- Get almost as much individualized attention as a private, but at a lower cost. Grab a friend or contact us to request a duet partner.
- Transformative 8-week Group Reformer Class Series (3-4 person)(55 minutes): $50 paid upfront
- Available upon request; to be set up in advance with a 1x/week, 8-week series. Paid upfront in 4- or 8-week intervals. These are 55 minute sessions.
Notice meaningful changes in your body by committing upfront to a regular weekly class. We will always use modification of exercises to challenge you at an appropriate level. 1 make-up session available after commitment to 8-week series.
The CoreAlign puts an emphasis on proper posture and is used to facilitate musculoskeletal re-education by stimulating core stability muscles to fire while performing challenging exercises. In physical therapy, its purpose is to assess and correct dysfunctional movement patterns, alignment abnormalities, muscular imbalances, flexibility, and balance/coordination deficits. Once dysfunction has been corrected, we can create pain-free movement patterns that will help in the prevention of injury.
In physical therapy, this popular pilates machine is utilized by helping patients create better body awareness, core stability, flexibility, and efficiency of movement. There is a focus on proper breathing, correct spinal and pelvic alignment, and concentration on smooth, flowing movement.
The pilates chair is yet another piece of equipment we utilize to challenge the body in ways you normally can’t. This machine not only challenges you physically, but also mentally. This machine improves balance, posture, flexibility, and increases stability by making all the core muscles fire at the appropriate time.
This piece of equipment is very similar to the reformer; however, it has the added bonus of a trapeze table on it. This bar is extremely helpful in assisting shoulder range of motion in painful conditions. With the added pieces of attachments it allows for increase in core stability, spinal and extremity mobility, improved balance and coordination, enhanced performance, and heightening mind-body awareness.