OrthoRehab’s Pilates Program for Wellness
OrthoRehab has certified Pilates Instructors who are also PT’s/PTA’s. This means that your Pilates training will be safe and effective. We are here to help bridge the gap between discharge from physical therapy and return to your favorite activities.
You would benefit from Pilates training at OrthoRehab if you are interested in:
- Creating deep strength that carries over to all forms of exercise and working out.
- Working out in a joint-safe way that emphasizes core strength and whole-body strength through full range of motion.
- Improving mobility and flexibility, posture and coordination.
- Progressing the intensity of your workouts without injuring your body.
- Recovery from a long-term illness (e.g., cancer, COVID, hospital stay).
- Reviewing your technique and form if you participate in Pilates elsewhere. Making sure you are getting the full benefit of each time you participate in Pilates classes.
- Performing Pilates with our expert instructors allows you to continue to work out around injuries, e.g., getting challenging workouts in after surgery while working around restrictions.
PILATES SERVICES OFFERED:
- Private Session 1:1
- Initial = $135 ($100 for existing ORSI patients)
- Single session = $100
- 10-pack = $950 ($95/session)
- 20-pack = $1,800 ($90/session)
- Semi-Private Session 2:1 $50/person/session
- Class for up to 4 people – available upon request at $35/person
(Our prices are highly competitive with the Twin Cities community)
Two Convenient Locations:
The CoreAlign puts an emphasis on proper posture and is used to facilitate musculoskeletal re-education by stimulating core stability muscles to fire while performing challenging exercises. In physical therapy, its purpose is to assess and correct dysfunctional movement patterns, alignment abnormalities, muscular imbalances, flexibility, and balance/coordination deficits. Once dysfunction has been corrected, we can create pain-free movement patterns that will help in the prevention of injury.
In physical therapy, this popular pilates machine is utilized by helping patients create better body awareness, core stability, flexibility, and efficiency of movement. There is a focus on proper breathing, correct spinal and pelvic alignment, and concentration on smooth, flowing movement.
The pilates chair is yet another piece of equipment we utilize to challenge the body in ways you normally can’t. This machine not only challenges you physically, but also mentally. This machine improves balance, posture, flexibility, and increases stability by making all the core muscles fire at the appropriate time.
This piece of equipment is very similar to the reformer; however, it has the added bonus of a trapeze table on it. This bar is extremely helpful in assisting shoulder range of motion in painful conditions. With the added pieces of attachments it allows for increase in core stability, spinal and extremity mobility, improved balance and coordination, enhanced performance, and heightening mind-body awareness.