If you need to undergo physical therapy after an injury or surgery, you want to trust your care to the best in the business. And while that distinction may be up for debate, we’ll put our track record up against anyone else’s. In today’s blog, we hope to show how the team at OrthoRehab Specialists stand out from the rest, and we hope you’ll make us your choice if you ever need rehabilitative services.
What You Get When You Choose Our Team
Here’s just a glimpse of what you’re getting when you trust your care to the team at OrthoRehab Specialists:
- Decades Of Experience – For nearly 30 years, our team has been providing exceptional care to patients in Minnesota and all other parts of the world.
- Trusted By Professionals – When a physician recommends physical therapy for a patient after an injury or surgery, oftentimes they refer them to certain clinics because their patients have gone on to receive great care in the past. Our team is well respected within the medical community, with more than 600 doctors and specialists referring patients to us.
- Independently Owned and Operated – Our Twin Cities physical therapy clinics are independent and physical therapist owned and operated. We have a vested interest in seeing our business succeed, and we know the only way to do that is by ensuring our patients succeed during their rehabilitation.
- Patient Matched Specialist – We also do everything in our power to match patients to a physical therapist who has a deep understanding of what you’re going through or where you want to be when your rehab is done. We have a number of former athletes who have worked back from injuries and know what it takes to play at the high school and collegiate levels, so we always work to connect you with a PT that has both a personal and professional understanding of your injury and recovery goals.
- Don’t Just Take Our Word For It – We can keep trying to sell you on what sets our team apart from the rest, but those words would probably be more meaningful if they came from former patients who have seen our success firsthand. You can do that by clicking here or by searching for OrthoRehab Specialists on Google and clicking on the reviews on our business page. We have a 4.8/5-star rating, and we’re so thankful for the former patients who have taken time out of their day to write such wonderful reviews about the care we were able to provide them with. We can’t control the reviews that come in on Google, so know that you’re getting open and honest testimony about a former patient’s experience. We think these glowing reviews speak volumes about the level of care we seek to provide each patient.
So if you’re looking for a physical therapy clinic after an injury or in the wake of an elective surgery, trust your care to one of the top clinics in the greater Twin Cities area. For more information, reach out to one of our two clinics in the area. You can contact our Minneapolis clinic at (612) 339-2041 and you can reach our Edina clinic at (952) 922-0330.
- 3 Signs That Your Sciatica Would Respond Well To Physical Therapy - February 2, 2023
- What To Expect From Physical Therapy After Spine Surgery - January 30, 2023
- 4 Treatments To Consider If You’re Dealing With Fibromyalgia - January 25, 2023