We are proud to be partnering with the Pink Ribbon Program for an informational meeting this month on how pilates can help breast cancer patients. See details about the event and learn more about the Pink Ribbon Program below.
- Information Meeting
- Monday June 12th @ Noon
- Location: Ortho Rehab Specialists (Edina Location)
Why was the Pink Ribbon Program Created?
- Created to offer a pathway for regaining pre surgery mobility, function, and strength
- Developed by Breast Cancer survivor, Physiologist, and Pilates Trainer. (Doreen Puglisi, MS)
What is the Pink Ribbon Program?
- Pilates based rehabilitative program
- 6 week protocol
- Before beginning, a health intake evaluation is completed
- Small groups of 6 to 8, 2 times per week for 45 minutes
- (Individual private sessions can be done- contact for specifics)
What happens after completion of the Pink Ribbon Program?
- Where are at you physically?
- What can you do for continued progress?
- Mainstream exercise
- How To Stay Motivated During Your Physical Therapy Program - November 29, 2023
- 5 Tips For Communicating With Your Physical Therapist - November 27, 2023
- How To Safely Increase Exercise Duration And Intensity - November 21, 2023