We are pleased to announce the addition of Andy Masis to the Edina ORSI physical therapy staff. Andy interned with our clinic in 2003 and has created a significant resume with his work in the Minneapolis metropolitan area and his native Cost Rica since that time. He specializes in youth and adult orthopedic injuries and has attained additional certifications:
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor and Level 2 Medical Professional (TPI CGFI-MP2)
- Member National Pitching Association
- Functional Movement Screening/Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Consultant for Costa Rican Golf and Baseball Federations
- Member of Costa Rican National Soccer Team Med Staff for 2007 World Cup
Andy epitomizes the ORSI mission: a highly skilled, hard-working clinician, eager to assist your patient as they recover from their physical ailment, as well as guiding them proactively into a future of well-being.
ANDY MASIS: DPT, ATC, FMS, SFMA, TPI CGFI-MP2, YBS