- Injury Prevention Training and Return to Sport
- Operative and Non-Operative Rehabilitation of Orthopedic Injuries
- Foot/Ankle, Knee, and Hip Pathologies
- Shoulder and Elbow Pathologies
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Spine Pathologies
- Injury Prevention / Functional Movement Training
- Performance Enhancement
- Return To Sport Testing / Training
- Gait Analysis And Management Of Running Injuries
- Core Align
- Manual Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Joint Mobilization
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization / Scraping
- Neurofascial Release With Mobility Band
- Kinesiotaping / Leukotaping
- Suction Cup Assisted Scar Mobilization
- Blood Flow Restriction Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Isokinetic Testing / Strength Training
- Use Of Modalities To Manage Pain And Accelerate Healing
- Build Your Own Home Gym For Under $75!
- A Physical Therapist’s Guide to Hiking
- Preparing for Surgery Before Your First PT Appointment
- I Sprained My Ankle – Now What?
- How Do I Prevent Plantar Fasciitis?
- Why Does my Heel Hurt in the Morning?
- How to Properly Fit Crutches
- How to Properly Use Crutches
- What is Eccentric Exercise and How Does it Work?
- The Advantages of Isokinetic Exercise
“I first came to OrthoRehab Specialists to see Matt for help with managing some tendinitis in my right ankle. He helped me recover from this in a timely manner while providing education and reassurance every step of the way. Coincidentally, I was also struggling with recovering from a previous hip labrum repair that had ultimately failed despite months of hard work rehabbing it.
Matt didn’t hesitate to help me troubleshoot this by adding in new exercises in order to pinpoint/target specific issues I was having. When it ultimately came time for me to re-consult with a new hip surgeon, Matt went above and beyond by using his knowledge of orthopedic surgeons in the Twin Cities to help me narrow down my search. Fast forward about 3 months after hip surgery #2 and I’m feeling so much better after some TLC at OrthoRehab specialists! I attribute much of this to the personalized exercises and advice I’ve received during my recovery. I am so thankful to have had Matt by my side throughout all of this, and I can’t wait to continue on my path back to running!”