- Injury Prevention Training and Return to Sport
- Operative and Non-Operative Rehabilitation of Orthopedic Injuries
- Foot/Ankle, Knee, and Hip Pathologies
- Shoulder and Elbow Pathologies
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Spine Pathologies
- Injury Prevention / Functional Movement Training
- Performance Enhancement
- Return To Sport Testing / Training
- Gait Analysis And Management Of Running Injuries
- Core Align
- Manual Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Joint Mobilization
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization / Scraping
- Neurofascial Release With Mobility Band
- Kinesiotaping / Leukotaping
- Suction Cup Assisted Scar Mobilization
- Blood Flow Restriction Therapy
- Isokinetic Testing / Strength Training
- Use Of Modalities To Manage Pain And Accelerate Healing
- Build Your Own Home Gym For Under $75!
- A Physical Therapist’s Guide to Hiking
- Preparing for Surgery Before Your First PT Appointment
- I Sprained My Ankle – Now What?
- How Do I Prevent Plantar Fasciitis?
- Why Does my Heel Hurt in the Morning?
- How to Properly Fit Crutches
- How to Properly Use Crutches
- What is Eccentric Exercise and How Does it Work?
- The Advantages of Isokinetic Exercise
“I’m so grateful for Matt (Dr. Siewert) at OrthoRehab Specialists. After rupturing my Achilles and having it repaired in June of 2018, I had a long road of recovery ahead of me. During my journey, I experienced a serious complication. My physician at the time didn’t take the complication seriously. He didn’t think anything was wrong. Despite regular physical therapy and following my doctor’s instructions, I wasn’t getting any better. One afternoon, the issue came to a head and Matt stepped in, identifying the problem and going above and beyond to ensure I got the care I needed. Through OrthoRehab Specialists, I was able to get connected to a top area physician quickly, who after another surgery, was able to resolve my issue. I was a very active person prior to my injury and I’m finally getting back to doing the things I love, which include running, walking my dog, hiking, yoga, fitness classes, and more. I highly recommend OrthoRehab Specialists. The staff is personable, professional and willing to go the extra mile for their patients.”
“After having a major left foot surgery and right foot bunion & fusion surgery, I went to physical therapy at OrthoRehab Specialists. I am now able to walk normally again without pain. I never imagined I would recover completely. Matt and Samantha were terrific! Each visit they thoroughly evaluated my progress and taught me exercises that helped me totally recover from both surgeries. Their knowledge and expertise, was truly amazing. I highly recommend Matt and Samantha to anyone needing rehab.”
“I can’t overstate the positive impact and outcome I had at physical therapy. When I started working with Matt I was on a knee scooter to help relieve a painful heel. I had given up on walking as a form of exercise as well as most activities that involved me being on my feet. I now have very little pain and have resumed walking! I felt like a partner in this endeavor. Matt and Samantha helped wanted me to understand the reason for the assigned exercises. I had an aha moment when they put me in front of a mirror so I could see and understand what was happening. I really appreciate the commitment to educating me and involving me in my own recovery.”