PHYSICAL THERAPY DEGREE:
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
SPECIALTIES / FOCUS:
- Lower Extremities (Hip, Foot, Ankle)
- Post-Operative ACL Reconstruction
- Total Knee Replacement
- Foot & Ankle Pathologies
- Custom Knee Bracing & Foot Orthotics
- Pre & Post-Operative Knee Care
- Minnesota and American Physical Therapy Associations
BEST PART OF MY WORK:
Seeing the immediate day to day improvement in my clients well-being, and creating new and lasting friendships.
WHY I BECAME A PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
I was injured often during my competitive sports career, and I realized the importance physical therapy is to enabling a quick return to pain-free physical activities.
HOW I SPEND MY FREE TIME:
I really enjoy watching my kids compete in sports, going to Lambeau Field to cheer on the Packers, and fishing for tarpon, shark, and bass.