DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Physical Therapy Degree: Marquette University
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Fellowship through the Manual Therapy Institute
- Manual Therapy Orthopedic Care for Spine Dysfunctions
- hip & Knee Dysfunction
- American Physical Therapy Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Therapists
- American and Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
BEST PART OF MY WORK:
I enjoy helping patients return back to their active lifestyles and hobbies they enjoy. More importantly, I enjoy giving patients the power to self manage their symptoms and prevent future occurrences.
WHY I BECAME A PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
I love my profession! It allows me to play an active role in people’s recovery and develop lasting relationships with patients.
HOW I SPEND MY FREE TIME:
My husband and I moved to the Twin Cities three years ago and have enjoyed exploring and learning more about Minnesota. We love spending time around the lakes, watching sporting events and spending time with friends and family.