For Breast Cancer Survivors
Renata Beaman is a leading expert in the field of Breast Cancer Rehabilitation as well as in general Cancer Rehabilitation. Renata has achieved additional certifications as a CLT, or Certified Lymphedema Therapist, as well as an, OCS, or Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist. She focuses her treatment on the empowerment of patients before, during, and after cancer treatment as well as on maximizing pain free quality of life in non-cancer patients.
As a Physical Therapist, Board-Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist, Exercise Physiologist, and Certified Lymphedema Therapist, she has motivated support groups with thoughtful and engaging dialogue and has been an invited guest lecturer at many universities.
Renata is an important addition to your medical team due to her passion, expertise, and constant communication with doctors, nurses, and other medical staff to ensure that you receive the most individualized care possible.
Let us help you:
- Design an individualized treatment plan for your recovery and well-being
- Reduce your lymphedema risk and if needed, treat lymphedema with the most up to date techniques available
- Improve range of motion / flexibility
- Decrease pain
- Improve strength
- Improve posture
- Return to your regular activities and/or exercise program
- Get you back to feeling like you!
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call: 952-922-0330.
Stay current with the latest breast cancer information. Follow Renata on Twitter @RenataBeamanPT